1. What are you currently working on?
Currently working on a new album and gearing up for the Love after Dark Cruise March 2017, as well as doing a toy and food drive November 19th.
2. How long have you been doing music?
I’ve been involved in music all of my life but I’ve been doing R&B and Pop music for the past 5 years.
3. Who inspires you musically?
There’s so many people but Michael Jackson, James Brown, Prince, Ginuwine, and Usher just to name a few.
4. Who are you looking to collab with in the future?
There are tons of artist I would love to work with but I think it would be dope to collab with Charlie Wilson, Drake, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne and Snoop Dogg.
5. Since you dance, would you ever consider doing dancing full time?
I love to dance but my passion is music.
6. What genre do you categorize yourself?
7. What was the process behind the new single?
Heartbreak, life lessons, growing and maturing.