1. What inspires you to do music?
Anything from a tiny piece of Belgian chocolate to Aleister Crowley.
2. What are you currently working on?
I´m working on remix and remaster of my existing EDM songs for future release.
3. How do you feel the current state of the entertainment industry?
Desperately needs new and unique ideas.
4. Where do you see your career taking you?
An extremely happy state of mind, at least when I pass away.
5. How long have you been doing music?
All my life. But my official debut happened in 2005.
6. Who are you looking to collab with in the future?
With different side of me. I´ve happily gone solo just lately.
7. Since you sing, would you ever consider giving vocal lessons?
No. I´m singing just for myself. Way too many good singers out there. I´ll let them take the job instead.
8. What genre do you categorize yourself?
9. What was the process behind the new single?
I tried to prove myself that 4/5 time beats could be as groovy as 4/4 time beats.
10. What is the biggest accomplishment you have done in the music industry?
I´m proud to be considered the very first artist who successfully creates original music by blending Japanese traditional elements and EDM.